ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH & SAFETY (EHS) POLICY STATEMENT
Conduct our domestic operations in a manner that conserves our natural resources, is protective of the environment and sends each employee home every day in the same or better condition than when they arrived at work.
To implement an Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Management System that promotes empowerment with accountability. To integrate systematic and innovative EHS management into all aspects of our business to ensure:
- Ethical and respectful treatment of the environment
- Protection of our employees from injury or harm.
- A prosperous, sustainable future for Fayakoon Group
FGOC is committed to being a clean, sustainable manufacturer and providing a safe work environment for all employees, contractors and visitors. Our EHS Management System fosters a high performance culture where EHS awareness, involvement and accountability are intrinsic to all business activities.
- Integrate EHS with all business activities
- Focus on our ultimate goal of zero workplace injuries and EHS incidents
- Meet or exceed all EHS regulatory standards
- Eliminate pollution at the source whenever feasible. Where it cannot be eliminated, manage pollution to eliminate environmental concern.
- Conserve resources through product design and through reuse, reclamation or recycling whenever possible
- Minimize energy & solvent usage, water consumption and waste sent to landfill Foster a culture of EHS awareness, involvement, empowerment and accountability among employees, both at work and at home
- Continual improvement of EHS Management Systems through assessments, actionable planning and implementation of best practices
- Report, investigate and analyze all EHS incidents with a focus on preventing reoccurrence
- Train employees to identify, understand and respect all EHS aspects and hazards, and reduce impacts and risks in their work environment
- Provide community members, customers and shareholders with useful information about EHS impacts and risks associated with Fayakoon Group business activities
- Recognize EHS achievement and celebrate success